- Disciplinary and court cases under E&D Rules and Removal from service (Special Powers) ordinance, 2000 in respect of B-17 (Departmental cadre) and dealing with appeals/representations there-under.
- Attendance in court cases under E&D Rules relating to CGA office.
- Preparation and issuance of Order of inquiry to inquiry Officer/Committee.
- Pursuance of Order of inquiry.
- Analysis of inquiry Report and submission of case to Controller General of Accounts for decision.
- Preparation and issuance of Charge sheet/ Statement of allegations and Show-cause Notices etc.
- Notification of penalty.
- Preparation of parawise comments on appeal made against the penalties imposed under E&D Rules
- Conveying of decision of competent Authority to the appellant.
- Submission of reports /returns regarding disciplinary cases to Establishment Division and Finance Division.
- Formulation of policy regarding disciplinary matters and issuance of notification to other offices.