ADMN-II SECTION (DDO)
- To maintain cash book of the office.
- To prepare all bills relating to the contingent expenditure of this office and draw cheques in abstract contingent billing forms.
- Maintenance of contingent expenditure registers.
- To encash all cheques relating to the pay, TA, GP Fund, HB Adv. Motor Cycle and cycle advance etc. of non-gazetted staff and to encash contingent cheques from the State Bank of Pakistan.
- To maintain schedules of cheques issued by the O/o AGPR Islamabad.
- To disburse all dues of non gazetted staff.
- To make all correspondence relating to the pay, allowances / contingent charges.
- To keep paid voucher/ aquittance rolls of pay & allowances / contingent charges.
- To prepare Monthly Expenditure Statement and carry out the reconciliation of expenditure with AGPR Islamabad.
- Maintenance of Stock Register.
- Maintenance of Service Book BPS-1 to 15.
- Distribution of codes Manual and Books received from services book club etc.
- Maintenance of Income Tax returns.
- Preparation of Budget estimates and control over expenditure of CGA’s office.